Fluor's design expertise and engineering capabilities include
Tail Gas Treating:
Fluor provides a full range of services from initial feasibility studies through to construction and final start-up. Comprehensive services offered include:
- Feasibility studies
- Grassroots facilities and revamps
- Licensor's Process Design Packages (PDP)
- Operator training
- Pre-commissioning and start-up
- Safe, optimum and compact plant layout
- Single-train capacity ranging from less than 10 TPD to 2,600 TPD
- Technology evaluations and selections
- Troubleshooting and debottleneck problem-solving
Numerous Sulfur Recovery Units (SRU) and / or Tail Gas Treating Units (TGTU) employing Fluor's proprietary technologies have been placed in operation over the last 15 years, including the world's largest sulfur complex with a sulfur production capacity of 10,000 MTPD, consisting of 4 x 2,500 MTPD SRU / TGTU / Liquid Sulfur Degassing Units. The complex achieved 99.9+% sulfur recovery efficient.
Fluor has designed and licensed more than 140 D'GAASS? out-of-pit liquid-sulfur degassing units with a total capacity of over 70,000 tons per day worldwide. Fluor has also designed and licensed more than 60 COPE? Oxygen Enrichment SRU / TGTUs for processing capacity expansion, achieving up to 150% increase of the original design capacity.